|Tax Status:||Tax Exempt|
Port Edgar Marina Edinburgh UK|
1975 Nicholson 30, currently ashore at Port Edgar Marina for sale by current owners.
Sapphire Spirit has been jointly owned for the last 4 years, with one of the syndicate being the original owner. She is lovely to sail and comes very well equipped for either cruising or racing. Fin keel, GRP hull / deck / superstructure. The syndicate have invested significantly in her maintenance over the last few years.
• Main sail and genoa replaced 2014. Spinnaker / whisker pole / sheets also included if the new owner wishes to race.
• Plastimo jib furling system.
• New Beta 20 engine installed in 2014 and maintained annually.
• New standing rigging, running rigging and mooring lines renewed 2018.
• Boom replaced in 2014.
• New reefing lines and kicker 2018. Winch added to mast 2018 to aid reefing.
• Jackstays replaced 2017.
• Fuel tank refurbished 2019.
• Electrics in good order – 2018 mast rewired (when stepped) with LED tri colour, deck light, nav lights.
• Two l LX31MF 110Ah batteries.
• LED accommodation lighting.
• Stereo radio with speakers.
• Garmin GPS12 chart plotter.
• Data wind, log, depth instruments – fairly old and probably the next thing to upgrade.
• Autohelm - Raytheon ST1000.
• VHF radio (not DSC).
• Contest bulkhead compass x2.
• Seating re upholstered and headlining replaced in main cabin 2019 using fire retardant foam backed vinyl.
• Oven, fridge, manual water pump.
• Eberspacher heating (needs attention).
• Manual bilge pump.
• Lavac heads with new pump.
• 7.5kg Bruce anchor and chain + Small Bruce kedge.
• Fenders. 1 sets of wooden wash boards and 1 clear (smoked Perspex). External Gas locker. Cradle and dinghy.
• Multiple extras, maintenance spares, warps, fenders, boat hook etc.
The boat was lifted out in Nov 19, and will need antifouling prior to re-launch. The current owners removed the sprayhood and did not get around to replacing it, so no sprayhood included. If you are looking for a well found cruising boat, with a good engine, sails, running rigging and plenty of extras look no further. She is a 1970’s boat, her condition reflects this and she would benefit from continued renewal and upgrading.
Offers will be considered.
|Length over all:||9.1m|