All Motor Boats for sale in Mexico
- Cherry Stained Mahogany Joinery / Two Zone Air Conditioning & Heat 6'5" Headroom
- Pleated Shades Throughout
- Light Blue Fabric on Main salon cushions. Custom bedding and pillows through out.
- Custom Pleated Windshield Shades
- U Shape Settee Converts Into A Double Berth
- Custom carpet and runners.
- Entire Main engine access is hinged for easy entry.
- The Master Stateroom is forward
- Queen Size Island Berth
- Large Drawers Under Berth
- Air Conditioning Control
- Flip Up Vanity Mirror With Storage Below Hanging Lockers To Port and Starboard
- Oceanaire Blackout Shade a... read more
- Custom Integral Vent System
- Zone-Controlled Reverse Cycle System: (19,000 BTU)
- Blinds, Wood
- Carbon Monoxide Monitors
- Carpet floor
- Handrails: Stainless Steel
- Lighting, 12V Indirect
- Lighting, 12V Xenon
- Outlet & Switch Plates
- Outlet, 120V GFI Protected
- Outlet, Phone
- Outlets, 12V Accessory
- Steps, Entryway: Wood
- Storage, In-Floor
- Wood Interior Finish (High Gloss): Light Cherry or Dark Cherry
- Entertainment Center:
- MP3 Port w/12V Outlet
- Stereo, Clarion 12V AM/FM Single CD, Sirius Satellite Receiver w/Antenna, 6-Disc CD Changer, A... read more
The salon is entered via twin stainless-steel sliding doors on centerline with twin fixed sidelights making the entire aft bulkhead glass. Full drapes cover them as needed.
Immediately to port is a two-person loveseat upholstered in sandstone leather. A built-in high gloss teak end table with a small table lamp is in the aft corner. Next forward, facing the centerline is a matching L shaped leather sofa. The coffee table is African cherry wood with huge storage.
To starboard starting aft are two access panels for TV equipment. Next forward is a satin map... read more
The 42 Marquis SC is so modern and sleek it is hard to believe it is made in the USA.
Boarding is via the extra wide swim platform and up one step to the Cockpit with an electrically movable seat that slides aft to give even more room.
The large hinged entry door to port has a matching side light which also opens making the Salon open air when needed.
The black maple hardwood Salon sole contrasts nicely with the U shaped settee to starboard and built in to port.
Down one step to port is the open Galley. Opposite and up two steps is the Helm Area with a comfortable... read more
- HD TV
- Drinks cabinet
- Gold bullion Venetian blinds
- Ceiling lights
- Power lift TV feature
- Sliding door to cockpit
- Sofa with storage lockers
- Harman Kardon entertainment surround sound system
- Wood flooring
- AC digital control
- Convection microwave
- Bosch cooktop with 4 burners
- Whirlpool Extractor fan
- FAIRLINE EDITION china dinner service
- Fire extinguisher
- Isotherm Freezer
- Integrated waste bin
- Ceiling lights
- Power drop window
- Wood floor
- Isotherm Refrigerator
- Stowage cupboards and drawers
- Twin sinks with hot and ... read more
The 43 Azimut was and is a very popular model world-wide. The interior spaces, performance and economy make the 43 Azimut very desirable. A great family cruiser with a great deal of interior space, easy access to the water and tons of exterior space make the 43 Azimut a must see.
Boarding from the Aft Deck you are greeted with a perfect setting in which to enjoy moments of relaxing conversation against the ever changing backdrop of some amazing ports of call. Designed for easy access to the water, casual lunches or to simply relax and enjoy the atmosphe... read more
- Stock #158807 -
Classic 1938 Monk 44 - Clean Live-aboard - Puerto Panasco Mexico - Near Phoenix and Tuscon, AZ
If you are in the market for an antique and classic boat, look no further than this 1968 Monk 44, just reduced to $39,950 (offers encouraged).
This vessel is located in Puerto Penasco, Sonora and is in decent condition. She is also equipped with twin Detroit Diesel engines.
We are looking for people all over the country who share our love for boats. If you have a passion for our product and like the idea of working from home, please visit SellBoatsAndRVs [dot] com to learn m... read more
|Price:|| $39,950 Tax Not Paid|
The three stateroom interior is a great display of Italian workmanship. The helm and dinette, both elevated from the salon level, are divided by the companionway leading down to the three staterooms and the sunken galley behind the helm has an access door to the small crew cabin under the sole. Topside, the spacious flybridge has a retractable instrument console at the helm along with a circular lounge and sunpad aft. Additional features include a spacious engine room, opening helm and dinette side window, and a huge foredeck sunpad. The large cockpit has a teak sole, a split benc... read more
'Viking" is a beautiful Tiara 3600 Open 2010 that has been maintained with an open checkbook by her second owner.... read more
A popular mid-range option, the Manhattan 60 provides pace and space in a yacht that family and friends can operate comfortably on their own.... read more
|Length:|| 64' 4"|