All De Vries Lentsch Motor Boats for sale
Used De Vries Lentsch for sale International - View All
This classic 20 meters motor yacht was built by De Vries in 1970. After a recent paint job on her steel hull, she is in perfect condition and ready to cruise. She can accommodate up to 8 guests in 1 master, 1 twin single and two bunk beds cabins. Equipped with stabilizers and low fuel consumption, she is efficient and comfortable at sea, capable of cursing long range.... read more
|Location:||Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur France|
|Price:|| €345,000 Tax Paid|
- Forward is a crew cabin with single beds to port and starboard, and an en suite head.
- Moving aft is the galley. It is fully equipped with a Viking four-ring gas stove top and oven, a Miele dish washer, two Sub Zero freezers/refrigerators, and a microwave oven.
- Aft of the galley is a dining room with a table & chairs.
- Up a few steps to the helm, which is equipped with a full suite of electronics, and has doors port & starboard leading out onto the side decks.
- Behind the helm is a counter-top with a sink, and behind that a spacious salon with a sofa and table. ... read more
Beautifully restored Ed Monk designed 1953 De Vries Lentsch 68 Motoryacht.
Ed Monk was a famous Naval Architect who designed many boats over the years. This one was built in the G. De Vries Lentsch yard in Amsterdam, Holland before Feadship existed.
The previous owner replaced 70% of the steel on the hull (at a cost of around $500k.) The current owner acquired the vessel around 2005. He added the flybridge and extended the salon, and then refurbished the interior. It's gorgeous!
2 x generators
Bow-t... read more
This classical De Vries Lentsch yacht was built in England in 1991 and complete refitted in 2013. The De Vries has luxury guest areas, a large dining room, a bar, 3 bedrooms and even a cabin for 2 crew. Her spacious flying bridge can accommodate 10/12 persons enjoying the sun. With her structural strength, a displacement of 54 tonnes and two reliable Scania D12 engines, she is even comfortable on choppy seas.... read more
|Price:|| €595,000 Tax Paid|
Excellent custom built De Vries Lentsch MY. Built by Fam. Borneman with Dutch craftsmanship, experience and heritage. Spacious deck salon with panoramic view, three cabins, enclosed pilot house with settee and beautiful cherry wood interior. This De Vries Lentsch MY has: hydraulic bow- and stern thruster, stabilizers, central heating, hydraulic windlass, Steelhead deck crane, dinghy storage below deck etc. She is very well maintained by her first owner and ready to go.... read more
|Price:|| €595,000 Tax Not Paid|