|Boatfinder Brokerage Services|
|Kings Lock Boatyard, Booth Lane, Middlewich, Cheshire, CW10 0JJ, UK|
|Contact:||Boatfinder Brokerage Services Ltd|
|Telephone:||Reveal Telephone Number|
|Telephone:||Reveal Telephone Number|
|Mobile:||Reveal Mobile Phone Number|
|Website:||Visit Company Website|
|View All Boatfinder Brokerage Services Listings|
|Website:||Open website in new window|
WHEN CALLING BOATFINDER ABOUT THIS BOAT PLEASE QUOTE REFERENCE 120148
SPECIAL WINTER OFFER, WAS £64,995 NOW £59,995
• Engine: Vetus 42 hp marine diesel engine with Newage PRM 150D2 hydraulic gearbox. Vetus electric bow thruster with controls at the stern.
• Quality 10:6:5:4 mm steelwork by Narrowboats of Staffordshire with semi-trad stern and side doors. There is a tonneau cover for the semi-trad deck.
• Fit-out to a very high standard by Beardall Marine Services in ash faced ply with solid ash trims to the ceiling, cabin sides and hull sides. The flooring is wood effect laminate throughout.
• Six berth accommodation.
• Forward saloon with a corner cabinet/TV unit, storage steps and a Villager solid fuel stove on a tiled corner hearth and surround. A drop leaf table with four foling chairs and two stools provides a family dining area. Hitachi flat screen TV with built in DVD player, built in CD/radio player.
• Compact U-shaped galley with a range of solid ash cupboards and doors, laminate worktops, with an inset steel sink and drainer. 12v Shoreline fridge, a built in Belling gas oven, grill and separate Spinflo hob. Wood lined steel side doors opposite the galley.
• Compact cloakroom with a second Thetford porta potti toilet.
• Mid cabin bedroom with and extending across the boat 5ft double bed with storage drawers below, bedside cabinets to each side and a range of overhead cupboards.
• Cabin bathroom featuring a full sized shower cubicle with mixer shower and folding glass door. Vanity unit with inset basin and mirrored cabinet above. Thetford cassette toilet with spare cassette.
• Rear cabin bedroom with fixed adult sized bunk beds with storage below, built in full height shelf unit and full height wardrobe
• Rear utility area containing an Indesit washer dryer and the electrical equipment for the boat.
• Specification includes above plus: 12v/240v, shoreline, Sterling Power Products 2.5 kW inverter/charger, battery management system and 3 130 ahr leisure batteries (renewed 2016). Roof mounted solar panel plus controller. Horn, and headlamp. Central heating by Webasto diesel boiler via 3 radiators and a towel rail and the Villager solid fuel stove. Water heated by engine heat exchanger and immersion heater. Stainless Steel water tank.
Creeping Jane is a beautifully presented 2011 one-owner, two bedroomed narrow boat that has been maintained with care, and looks like a much younger boat. She has a cratch and cover to the front and a tonneau cover to the rear. The exterior was given a full back to metal repainted in August/September 2018 by Trent Valley Marine and she was also last docked for blacking in September 2018. The boat is fully equipped, including cutlery and crockery, and is ready to go. She represents an excellent opportunity to acquire an ideal family live-aboard boat. Viewing recommended. Moorings are available by separate negotiation.
FOR A FULL COLOUR BROCHURE WITH LAYOUT DIAGRAM AND FULL SPECIFICATION, AND AN INSIDE AND OUT WALK-THROUGH VIDEO TOUR ON DVD PLEASE CALL 01270 760799 OR VISIT www.boatfinderbrokerage.co.uk
|Vessel name:||Creeping Jane|
|Builder:||Narrowboats of Stafford|
|Make:||Narrowboats of Stafford|
|Model:||60 Semi Trad|
|Fit Out:||Beardall Marine Services|
|No. of engines:||1|
|Length over all:||60'|
|Fuel capacity:||200 Litres|
|Water capacity:||550 Litres|
PLEASE NOTE: The information shown here is based on our own inspection and information provided by the owner and is intended as a sales aid only to assist you to decide whether you would like to move to the next stage and view the boat for yourself. Measurements can only be taken as approximate. Nothing contained herein constitutes a contract or offer. This is not a survey. We always recommend that a full survey is carried out prior to purchase.
Note: Indicated location is approximate general area only.