|Tax Status:||Tax Not Paid|
Raiatea French Polynesia|
39' Leopard 39 (Model 2015)
The Moorings 3900 (Leopard 39), "MOEAVA" built by Robertson and Caine builds on the success of the award winning Leopard 38. The boat has an abundance of outdoor space, and generous sail plan, is easy to maintain and offered at a great price!
This catamaran is a market leader yet highly practical and easy to use. The boat is well thought out with a large hard top cockpit bimini, providing excellent shade and weather protection. An additional raised hardtop over the helm gives a 360 degree view for those at the helm. Solar panels were installed on the hardtop to charge the on-board batteries.
Below the boat accommodates two double cabins and one spacious head while the starboard hull is allocated solely to a coveted owners suite featuring a large double cabin to aft and generous WC and separate shower in the fore-peak.
The exterior is equally well thought out, with a large cockpit hardtop providing excellent shade and weather protection and an additional raised hardtop roof over the helm giving 360 degree views for those on the helm.
Availability: 10th May 2020
- COCKPIT SHOWER: Hot/ cold transom shower
- DEEP FREEZER: Vitrifrigo (2) Door front-opening fridge/ freezer 56 US Gal. / 221 Litre 12 v
- AUTOPILOT: Raymarine ST6002 - Rotary Drive
- MANUAL BILGE PUMP: (2) Manual bilge pumps with strum boxes; bilge float switch
- SHORE POWER INLET: 200 v hard wired shore power pack: Includes 1 heavy duty 50 ft 30 amp shore power line
- LAZY BAG: Stack pack
- RADIO: Sony mp3
- COMPASS: Plastimo at helm position
- DAVITS: Custom stainless steel davit system with tackle and electric winch
- STEERING WHEEL: Destroyer-type stainless steering wheel with chain wire steering with bulkhead steering unit and brake
- COCKPIT SPEAKERS: Two speakers in saloon and two marine speakers in cockpit and auxiliary jack mounted below radio
- VHF: Raymarine Ray 55E with external speakers
- LAZYJACKS: Stack pack
- HOT WATER: (2) Hot water cylinders
- WIND SPEED AND DIRECTION: Raymarine Tridata ST60
- FULLY BATTENED MAINSAIL: 2 row reefs (replaced January 2019)
- AIR CONDITIONING: (2) 16000 BTU air conditioners
- ELECTRIC BILGE PUMP: (4) Electric bilge pumps with float switches and alarms at helm and nav station
- ELECTRIC HEAD: Large bowl electric toilets Jabsco
- COCKPIT COVER: Hardtop bimini over cockpit complete with lighting
- COCKPIT TABLE: (1) Yes
- HYDRAULIC WINCH: (2) Lewmar 45, (1)Lewmar15, (1)Lewmar 40, (1)Harken 40
- PLOTTER: Raymarine Axiom
- SWIMMING LADDER: (1) Yes
- BATTERY CHARGER: Quick SBC 700 NRG 60 amp - 12V
- OVEN: 2 Burner with oven and grill
- SOLAR PANEL: (2) 70w each fitted to hard top
- REFRIGERATOR: Vitrifrigo (2) Door front-opening fridge/ freezer 56 US Gal. / 221 Litre 12 v
- GPS: Raymarine Axiom
- BIMINI TOP: Raised hardtop over helm for 360 degree view.
- FURLING GENOA: 120% Furling Genoa system (January 2019)
- LIFERAFT: Vicking 8 pax - Next service due July 2020
- GENERATOR: Northern Light 6 kw diesel generator (3680 Hrs)
- TV SET
- DEPTHSOUNDER: Raymarine Tridata ST60 and depth transducer
|No. of engines:||2|
|Drive type:||Sail drive|
|Length over all:||11.43m|
|Length at waterline:||11m|
|Draft, drive up:||1.05m|
|Hull material:||Glass Fibre|
|Fuel capacity:||350 Litres|
|Water capacity:||780 Litres|
|Holding tank capacity:||50 Litres|
HULL CONSTRUCTION: Composite Glass Reinforced Plastic (GRP) construction with balsa core for strength, stiffness and insulation, using high quality materials. The hulls are painted with EPA approved environmentally friendly anti-foul.
DECK MATERIAL: The deck has a moulded-in nonskid pattern providing excellent traction. Hull and deck are finished in white gel coat with trade mark striping and graphics.
RUDDER TYPE: Balanced spade rudders are composite with a stainless steel shaft; Self aligning bearings
KEEL TYPE: Multi-hull
WHERE BUILT: Cape Town, South Africa
LOA: M 11.43 | FT 37.6
LWL: M 11.00 | FT 36.0
BEAM: M 6.04 | FT 19.09
DRAFT: M 1.05 | FT 3.5
KEEL BALLAST: Multi-hull
ENGINES AND CONTROLS
ENGINE 1: Yanmar 3YM30E, 29 H.P.
ENGINE 1 HOURS RUN/DATE: 3259 Hours (as of 04/02/2020)
ENGINE NO: E22302 (Port)
ENGINE 2: Yanmar 3YM30E, 29 H.P.
ENGINE 2 HOURS RUN/DATE: 3262 Hours (as of 04/02/2020)
ENGINE NO: E22301 (Starboard)
GEARBOX: Sail Drive
CONTROLS: Double lever throttle/ gearshift control
COOLING SYSTEM: (2) Cooling water inlet strainers; (2) Exhaust water locks, (2) Exhaust fittings stainless steel.
SAILS AND RIGGING
TYPE: Naturalized anodized mast with Antal mast slider system; Natural anodized crossbeam. Boom (Z480) 5.5 m total length.
MAST TOTAL LENGTH: 17.13 M
MAINSAIL REEFING: Mainsail full battened with 2 row reefs
HEAD-SAIL ROLLER FURLING: 120% Roller furling Genoa; Z-Diffusion (Z1012) furling system
BOOM VANG: (1) Yes
STACK PACK & BOOM COVER: (1) Yes
MAIN HALYARD WINCH: (2) Lewmar halyard winches
MAIN-SHEET WINCH: (2) Lewmar primary sheet winches
FANS: Ventilation fans in each of the cabins and (2) saloon; (2) Engine room ventilation fans and ducting
FRESH WATER PUMP: (1) 3.5 GPM fresh water pressure pump with 1 litre accumulator tank; (2) Hot water cylinders 12 US Gal. / 45 Litre total capacity
COOKER TYPE: 2 Burner ring with oven and grill; Gas solenoid shut-off valve with control at switch panel and warning light at cooker; Gas cylinder regulator in dedicated locker
SINK: (1) Single lever mixer faucet; (1) Single stainless steel sink
SHOWERS: (2) Overhead shower compartment; Overhead shower compartment with nonslip shower sump cover
HAND BASINS: (2)
UPHOLSTERY/ COLOUR SCHEME:
INTERIOR CONSTRUCTION/ WOOD TYPE: Cherry laminate/ panelite finishes with solid wood trims; Wear resistant simulated Austrian Walnut flooring.
FORE-PEAK CHILD BERTHS: (2) Single with mattresses
COOKWARE: Yes (Pax 6)
LINENS: Yes (Pax 6)
VOLTAGE: DC Electrical System 12v / AC Electrical system 220v 50Hz; (1) Electrical spares kit: fuses, relays, fuse holders
ELECTRICAL CIRCUIT: 220v/ 12v
HOUSE BATTERIES: (3) AGM Batteries 210 Ah
ENGINE BATTERIES: (2) AGM Engine Batteries 100Ah
GENERATOR BATTERIES: (1) AGM Battery
STEERING SYSTEM: Chain and wire steering system with bulkhead steering unit and brake; Destroyer type steering wheel
BIMINI: Hardtop bimini over cockpit complete with lighting; raised hardtop over the helm for 360 degree views
SHADE COVERS: Coachroof removable side window shade covers
WARPS: (2) Mooring lines; (2) Spring lines
ANCHOR WINDLASS: (1) 1000W Electric windlass with handheld remote (Quick)
PRIMARY ANCHOR: Delta 25kg - 50 meter 10mm chain + rope 30 Mtrs
SECONDARY ANCHOR: - Britany - 16kg - 3 meter 10mm chain + rope 30mtrs
OTHER GROUND TACKLE: Custom anchor bridle system; Anchor bow roller fitting; Anchor chain stopper; Anchor bridle, shackles and hook
DINGHY/ OUTBOARD: Not supplied as equipment is owned and run by the charter bases for charter guests. The davit system can accommodate a total weight capacity of 160 kg. The maximum rib/ dinghy length recommended is 3.3 m; Weight is 60 kg; Maximum Motor 20 H.P. (50 kg); Fuel and Tank: 50 kg
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.