Built (Shipbuilder: Trosvik Versted (Brevik Norway)/Date of Build 1 January 1972/Launching Date: 28 April 1972)
- Registration CANADA /Classification of Ship RINA
- Length: 99,70m
- Depth: 9.69m
- Draft max: 4,523m
- Gross T: 4528 T
- Net tonnage: 3252 T
- Cargo Equipment (Lift 40 ft x 9 ft SWL 24T max height 13ft)
- Drydock is due September 2020.
- The ship is currently in Montreal since mid- September 2019
- Aft Ramp 6m wide with 18 ft of height clearance /Capacity 48T
- Number of Cargo Decks: 1 indoor ±1140 sq. meters and 1 outside ±500 sq. meters
- Capacity in Lane: typical loading plan is 21x 53ft trailers on main deck plus cars and dangerous cargo on outdoor deck.
- Main Engine:
4 main engines Normo Diesels type LSM Total power: 4590 BHP @ 750 rpm
- 2 of 9x250 x 300mm 1215 BHP 100 000H+
- 2 of 8x250 x 300mm 1080 BHP 100 000H+
Average consumption 600L per hour @ 14kts
- Generator Engine details:
- #1 Volvo penta 757 AMP 9958H as of July 1rst (30 liters per h)
- #2 Volvo penta 757 AMP 12966H as of July 1rst (40liters per h)
- Emergency gen:
- Lister 13,75 KVA ±2000H
- Scania 150 KVA ±2000H
- Bow Thruster: Brodr. Brunvoll Motorfabrikk A.S. 1200mm 350hp
- Number and Type of Propellers: 2 Variable pitch propellers
- Stabilizers: Brown Brothers
- ICE Class 1B
Holding full details
Best Offers invited and will be able to guide closely.
MORE DETAILS UPON NAMED SERIOUS BUYERS ..
|Vessel type:||RORO VESSEL|
|Length over all:||99m|
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Note: Indicated location is approximate general area only.