Palm Beach Florida USA|
While Sailing Vessel "Absolutely" is outfitted for entertaining and day sails, she's more than capable of handling blue water and passage making voyages.
She's extremely well maintained and it shows.
Additionally, this model is well sought after for its large cockpit, ease of short-handed sailing and creature comforts down below.
While Sailing Vessel "Absolutely" is outfitted for entertaining and day sails, she's more than capable of handling blue water and passage making voyages. She's extremely well maintained and it shows. Additionally, this model is well sought after for its large cockpit, ease of short-handed sailing
|No. of engines:||1|
|Length over all:||41'|
|Maximum draft:||5' 7"|
|Hull material:||Glass Fibre|
|Fuel capacity:||53 Gallons|
|Water capacity:||202 Gallons|
- JL Audio speakers, Sub Woofer and AMP
- Fusion Head Unit
- Samsung Flatscreen TV Mounted on Port Bulkhead
- L-Shaped Galley
- Corian Countertops
- Double Sink
- Gimballed Stove / Oven
- Top Loading Freezer
- Front Opening Refrigerator
- Drawers and Shelves for Storage
- Master Cabin Foward w/ 6'2" of Headroom, Hanging Locker, and ample deck hatches, portholes, and cockpit windows that provide natural lighting.
- Starboard Guest Cabin Aft w/ 6'2" of Headroom, Hanging Locker, and access to the head.
- Vacuflush Head and Shower to Starboard
- Salon is to Starboard and features U-Shaped Seating surrounding a one-piece table.
- 2 zone reverse cycle A/C
- Chart Table is to port and can be easily configured to a setee when not needed for navigating
- 12" Simrad MFD on swivel mount below cockpit table
- Wind indicator and Repeater on Starboard Helm
- Wind indicator, Repeater, AutoPilot Control, and Fusion Remote on Port Helm
- Additional Simrad MFD at Nav Station
- Side Power Bow Thruster
- Lewmar Windlass
- Ample Chain and Rode
- Stainless CQR type Anchor
- Genoa (104%)
- Roller Furling Main Sail
- (4) Harken Winches. One of which is Electric
- White Powder Coated Boom and Mast
- Mainsail Arch with a block and tackle arrangement that keeps the boom high, cockpit clutter-free, and eliminates the need for a traveler.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.